Facebook Contest: Sponsored By Coca-Cola
Join Us On Our Facebook Page
And Try To Win A
$58.99+Tax Family Deal + 4 Coca-Cola Beverages
How to enter the contest:
Visit our Facebook Page: Colasanti’s Tropical Gardens
between 9:30am Friday July 8, 2016 and 1:00pm Monday July 11, 2016.
Comment in the comment section of the contest post: What is your favourite thing to do at Colasanti’s?
One winner will be randomly chosen.
Please see the official contest rules below.
Official Contest Rules
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES
- This Contest is conducted by the Sponsor: Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada Company, Coca-Cola Ltd. and Administrator: Colasanti’s Tropical Gardens. By participating in the Contest, entrant warrants that he/she fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The Contest begins at 9:30am, Friday July 8, 2016 (the “Contest Start Date”) and ends 1:00pm Monday July 11, 2016 (the “Contest Close Date”) (together, the “Contest Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. In order to take part in this Contest, entrants must have a Facebook account, which is free, and agree to the terms established by the Facebook network www.facebook.com. For a chance to win the Prize in this Contest, Facebook account holders must visit https://www.facebook.com/colasantifarms/?fref=ts and comment in the comment section of the contest post: What is your favourite thing to do at Colasanti’s? during the Contest Period. Only those nominations that meet the requirements outlined above will be eligible to enter the Contest (each an “Eligible Entry”). If you choose to enter the Contest using a mobile phone, standard data fees may apply; no other costs or other obligations will be incurred by entering the Contest. There is a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry per person and per Facebook account. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Facebook account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Contest. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a Facebook account by www.facebook.com. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Personal information submitted will be used for the purpose of administration of the Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook in any way. The entrant agrees to release Facebook of any and all liability related to this Contest.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant affirms that all of the information listed in his or her Facebook account is complete and correct. All entries that are incomplete, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Rules may be disqualified. Similarly, any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries by that entrant. Submission materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- The odds of winning the Prize in this Contest are dependent upon the total number of qualified entries received by the Contest Close Date.
- On Monday July 11, 2016, at approximately 1:00pm (the “Draw Date”), the Administrator will draw one (1) entry at random from among all Eligible Entries.
- The person whose Eligible Entry is drawn will be eligible to win the Prize consisting of One $58.99+tax Family Deal (which includes 4 Fun Passes and 40 Arcade Tokens) and 4 Bottled Coca-Cola Beverages (the “Prize”). Approximate retail value of the Prize is CDN $77.00 (tax inc). All costs and expenses not specifically paid for as part of the Prize, including without limitation: transportation, snacks, gratuities, insurance and personal expenses, are the winner’s, and their guest’s responsibility. There is/are a total of 1 Prize(s) available to be won based solely on the number of Eligible Entries received. Limit of one (1) prize per person.What is a Fun Pass? Learn More at : http://www.colasanti.com/things-to-do/rides/ride-passes-weekday-deals/
- No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees, if any, associated with prize receipt and/or use. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Prizes will be available for pick up at Colasanti’s East End Cashier Station/Entrance. The prize must be picked up before October 1, 2016. The prize itself does not have an expiry date.
- In order to be eligible to win the Prize in this Contest, you must first correctly answer without assistance or mechanical aid, the mathematical skill-testing question, which will be administered by Administrator or Sponsor at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time, before being declared a winner. If an eligible winner cannot be contacted and the skill–testing question administered, where applicable, within 48 hours of the initial contact attempt, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, may be awarded to an alternate Eligible Entry. Limit of one (1) Prize per person.
- After the end of the Contest Period, within 24 hours of the Draw Date, Colasanti’s Tropical Gardens Facebook Business Page will send the entrant a direct message via Facebook with a request for contact permission. Once the entrant has provided full consent to be contacted, Colasanti’s Tropical Gardens will request complete contact information (full name, email address and mailing address) in order to claim the Prize. If the entrant does not respond within 24 hours, another entrant’s name will be drawn for a chance to win. If the alternate does not claim the Prize within 24 hours, the Prize may not be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Administrator may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only up to three (3) alternate potential winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize may not be awarded.
- This Contest is open only to residents of Ontario, Canada who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entering this Contest except the employees, directors and officers (including persons with whom they are domiciled) of Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada Company, Coca-Cola Ltd., its affiliates, its licensors, associates and authorized bottlers and distributors of Coca-Cola® products,their respective agents, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies, the contest judges and the employees (including persons with whom they are domiciled) of any reuse or recycling depot. Submissions through groups and/or charities will not be accepted
- The entrant eligible to win the Prize may be required to sign a declaration confirming understanding, compliance with and acceptance of the contest rules and acceptance of the Prize and a release of all liability satisfactory to Sponsor(s) before being declared the winner.
- Entry forms received after the Contest Close Date will be considered null and void and will not be eligible for the Prize draw. Entry forms shall be subject to verification and shall be null and void if they are found to have been obtained outside legitimate channels of distribution, or are illegible, altered, forged, defaced, mutilated or tampered with in any way or not obtained in accordance with these Rules.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual from the Contest, and to ban that individual from any future promotion of the Sponsor, if the Sponsor finds or believes such individual to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of the Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass the Sponsor, their agencies, other entrants or any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- By entering this Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada Company, Coca-Cola Ltd., their respective affiliates, licensors, and associates, Colasanti’s Tropical Gardens, Colasanti Farms Ltd., the authorized bottlers or distributors of Coca-Cola® products, and all of their promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, our of participation in this Contest.
- The Released Parties make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, and accept no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by the Prize or Contest. Without limiting the release of liability provisions herein, and for greater certainty, the Released Parties will not be liable for: a) any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest; b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in any transmission, administration, or processing of entries in connection with the Contest; c) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; or e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused from entrant’s participation in the Contest or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any cause of any nature whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor and/or Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- All entry forms become the property of Sponsor for any and all purposes and will not be returned. The Released Parties will not be responsible for entry forms delayed, stolen, misdirected, lost or destroyed. The Released Parties are not responsible for any errors or omissions with respect to the printing or advertising of the Contest and reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel the Contest in the event of a printing, administrative or other error.
- Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts of Ontario, Canada; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event legal fees or disbursements; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Decisions of Administrator are final with respect to all aspects of this contest.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- All entries become property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including submissions provided by entrants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. Each entrant grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and Province), photograph, voice and/or other likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, without compensation, notification or permission.
WINNER LIST REQUEST
- The winner will be announced on Colasanti’s Tropical Gardens Facebook Page after the Draw Date