Garden Centre Opening Monday
It’s official, Colasanti’s Garden Centre will open on May 11, 2020.
Our team has made the decision to remain closed over Mother’s Day Weekend due to the potential for large crowds. For over 50 years we have been able to help answer your plant questions and assist you with your gardening needs. It saddens us to know that we will not be a part of your Mother’s Day memories this year. Our family recognizes the efforts that our community has made to flatten the curve. We feel that leaving our Garden Centre doors closed a little bit longer, and missing the long weekend rush is the right decision for our team and our community.
You will notice that we are opening our Garden Centre with temporarily reduced hours. Our ‘slow opening’ will be for a limited time only. This will allow us to gauge the effectiveness of our new safety protocols and make any improvements that we deem necessary.
Follow us on Facebook and at www.colasanti.com to stay connected and receive updated hours and information.
- The first hour of each day will be dedicated to seniors and vulnerable persons.
- Additional sanitizing procedures have been put in place. From washrooms to shopping carts and doors to transaction terminals. Our team will be implementing our safety procedures.
- We encourage you to use the hand sanitizing stations available throughout our facility.
- The number of guests entering our greenhouse will be limited and monitored. There may be a wait to enter our garden centre.
- Every person must take a freshly sanitized shopping cart into our greenhouse. This is how we will control the number of guests in our garden centre at one time.
- We are encouraging social distancing for all associates and guests. Please follow the floor markings, arrows and signage in order to create a positive shopping experience for everyone.
- Inside our facility you will notice separate garden centre entrances and exits. Our team will be able to direct you.
- Cashier stations have been relocated to new areas in order to assist with traffic flow.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at all check-out areas.
- Friendly reminder we are only accepting debit and credit transactions. We will not be accepting cash in any area.
- Please make sure that you are able to load and unload your shopping carts and vehicles. Our team will be unable to assist you at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Only our restaurant washrooms will be available for public use at this time.
- Our restaurant is only open for take-out and delivery. All of our indoor seating and tables have been removed to help provide additional walking space.
- Outside food and drinks will not be permitted.
- Service animals are welcome, pets are not permitted.
- Please help do your part. If you are feeling ill or have traveled outside of the country within the last 14 days we ask that you stay home.
Thank you for your kindness and patience. We appreciate your support and cooperation.
We hope to see you soon.
– The Colasanti Team and Family