Join Our Team
FULL TIME SHORT ORDER COOK
- Full time hours available: 30-40 hours per week.
- Rate Of Pay: to be negotiated, based on experience. $11.25-$15.00/hour
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
- Anticipated start date: as soon as possible.
- Experience: experience is an asset, but not required. Training on site.
- Work Setting: restaurant, formal dining.
- Types of Meals/Food Prepared: short orders, breakfast, lunch, dinner, banquets, buffet, full course meals.
- Specific Skills: Prepare and cook full course meals, Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions, Work with minimal supervision, Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.), Clean kitchen and work areas
- For more information or to apply please speak to Joanne at email@example.com
GENERAL GREENHOUSE LABOUR
- Wage: $11.25 to $11.40 / Hour
- Hours: 44 to 60 Hours / Week
- Terms of employment: Seasonal, Full time , Early morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fastpaced environment, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Large workload, Handeye coordination, Attention to detail
- Transportation and travel information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
- Work Location Information: Rural area
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Team player
- Specific Skills: Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants, Mix and prepare soils, Pot and repot plants, Transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings, Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens, Clean work area
- Type of Product: Tropical plants, Seasonal plants
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Languages: English
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- For more information or to apply firstname.lastname@example.org