Join Our Team
FULL TIME SHORT ORDER COOK
- Full time hours available: 30-40 hours per week.
- Rate Of Pay: to be negotiated, based on experience. $11.25-$15.00/hour
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
- Anticipated start date: as soon as possible.
- Experience: experience is an asset, but not required. Training on site.
- Work Setting: restaurant, formal dining.
- Types of Meals/Food Prepared: short orders, breakfast, lunch, dinner, banquets, buffet, full course meals.
- Specific Skills: Prepare and cook full course meals, Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions, Work with minimal supervision, Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.), Clean kitchen and work areas
- For more information or to apply please speak to Joanne at email@example.com
MAINTENANCE – CARPENTER
- Specific Skills:
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials, Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems, Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware, Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Physically demanding, Large workload, Handling heavy loads, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Major Work Area: Renovation, Maintenance and repair
Work Setting: Commercial
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Dusty
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Minimum of 30 hours/week
Overtime: 1.5 times the wages after 44 hours per week
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent, Full time
- Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening,
- Please note: We are open 363 days a year, only closing on New Years Day and Christmas Day.
Transportation and Travel Information:
Steel-toed safety boots, Safety glasses/goggles
Accurate, Judgement, Team player, Values and ethics, Reliability
Salary: $22.00 /hour
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Carpentry: 3 years
Required language: English
••• Questions? ••• Interested in applying?
GENERAL GREENHOUSE LABOUR
- Wage: $11.25 to $11.40 / Hour
- Hours: 44 to 60 Hours / Week
- Terms of employment: Seasonal, Full time , Early morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fastpaced environment, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Large workload, Handeye coordination, Attention to detail
- Transportation and travel information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
- Work Location Information: Rural area
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Team player
- Specific Skills: Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants, Mix and prepare soils, Pot and repot plants, Transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings, Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens, Clean work area
- Type of Product: Tropical plants, Seasonal plants
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Languages: English
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- For more information or to apply firstname.lastname@example.org