Tue, Jan 10|
Toddler Tuesday Barnyard Friends
This week our Toddler Tuesday event includes one ‘Down on the Farm’ foam craft, one donut and a cup of peach drink.
Time & Location
Jan 10, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Kingsville, 1550 Road 3 E, Kingsville, ON N9Y 2E5, Canada
About the event
Make a fun craft then enjoy a Donut & Peach Drink
Tuesday, January 10
Participate anytime between 10am-11am
This week our Toddler Tuesday event includes one ‘Down on the Farm’ foam craft, one donut and a cup of peach drink. The Down on the Farm craft kit includes three peel and stick foam farm animals: pig, cow and sheep. After assembling your barnyard friends, participants can glue their foam pieces onto an 11×17 cardstock background. When your craft is complete, head into our restaurant to pick-up your treat.
- ACTIVITY FEE: $5 +tax Pay when you arrive, our staff will be able to assist you. Only pay if your are participating. Chaperones do not need to purchase a kit... TIME: Create your craft anytime between 10am-11am. Our restaurant is open between 10am-6pm. Enjoy your peach drink and donut treat anytime during our regular hours.
- LOCATION: Craft sessions will take place in Colasanti’s restaurant seating area.When it’s time to select your plant you can wander through our Garden Centre and browse our 2.5″ tropical plant, succulent, cacti and sansevieria options...
- SPECIAL NOTES: All craft pieces are pre-cut and easy to assemble. Parental supervision is required.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Limited seating is available. We recommend reserving your space in advance. Reserving your space online, through event brite, is free. A $5+tax class fee is due the day of your event. If you are no longer able to attend our activity please cancel your ticket, allowing another family to take part in our activities.
- TICKETS: Once you register you will receive an email confirmation. You do not have to print your tickets. We will have your information and craft choice on file.